Topical Sunday School Classes
October 4 – November 8
Beginning October 4 we will offer some 6-week discipleship classes during our Sunday School hour (9-10am). Plan to attend and invite a friend to come with you. Sign-ups for classes will begin in late August. See the list of classes below:
The Way of the Master
• Led by Casey Griffith
• Do you feel equipped to share the gospel? Learn how to seek and save the lost the way Jesus did.
• Led by Tim Johnson
• Why should you take busyness seriously? Are they’re real risks if you don’t? Learn how to strike the balance between doing nothing and doing it all.
• Led by Tim Brown
• What will Heaven be like? Learn to long for Heaven while living on earth!
Shepherding a Child’s Heart
• Led by Matt & Trish Fowler
• Want to be a better parent? The things your child says and does flows from the heart (Luke 6:45). Learn to speak to the heart of your child.
Growing Together in Christ
• Led by Wes & Cheryl Clemmons; Chad & Keesha Peterson
• How does a couple really grow together in faith? Growing Together in Christ will help you pursue God together. Increase the power of your personal faith through the partnership of marriage.
• Led by John Etheridge
• Is living the "American Dream" compatible with being a follower of Jesus?
Learn to live the gospel in ways that are true, filled with promise and ultimately world changing.